Why do you think some people have such a difficult time accepting loss or change? - September 10, 2026

 Prompt Response: I think a lot of people have a brutal time accepting loss or change because it completely trashes their sense of security and forces them into a future they didn’t ask for. When my ex and I broke up just recently, my entire world just crumbled because the future we had planned was just gone. At some point I even kept their old hoodie in my closet because for me letting go meant admitting it was actually over also because I grew up in a household that always keeping bringing the horrible past of everyone in the house even when that problem has been found a solution long time ago, which is exactly why I get why Emily clings to the past. Just like I held onto memories to avoid reality, Emily completely blocks out the world and refuses to accept change because her old life is the only place she feels safe. People like Emily trap themselves in familiar memories because stepping into an unknown future where you feel totally alone and out of control is just to terrifying to face.


Summary: Absent


Reflection: Absent


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week - August 14, 2026

A phrase that I found myself using the most - August 31,2026

How do you think your experience with that event helps you understand what it might have been like for Americans to experience the uncertainty and change following 9/11? Explain the connection. - September 11, 2026