Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week - August 14, 2026

      Prompt Response: Over the past two weeks I've been really on top of my assignments especially in this corse because out of the classes I have this school year, this class specifically has been giving me more work to work on then the rest of my classes. Everytime I come back to my house after school I go quickly do what I can do with the work that I have to work on but if I don't finish it I always do it later in the night or I have to wake up more earlier than my normal time to wake up, something I do for every class not just this one. Something that I've been doing differently from my previous years of school that I considered it now as my strength is that I have a planner with me, since I'm a really busy woman and I knew junior year is gonna be the hardest year in high school from what I heard from my cousins and also because I easily for get stuff so a planner is helping me a lot so far. Even though having a planner is my strength, me being so busy is what I would consider as my weakness because in school, this year I'm taking two Ap classes this year so I want to be perfect and the top of my game so I can be one of the best when it comes to taking those Ap tests in the spring. I'm also pretty busy after school not only am I part of the schools orchestra, marching band and band but I also have responsibilities outside of school like driving my dad to work in the nights since he fears of getting deported, but I also gotta drop off my little siblings to their soccer practices as I go on my way to my job every Monday and Wednesday, while every Tuesday and Thursday I have marching band practices and on Fridays I have the football games to go to already making me take up my free time that I have after school. Overall I might have a busy schedule in my hand, but no matter how busy I am throughout the weekend I still manage to find a way throughout to do everything I have to do so I can be the best student I can be.

      Summary: Today in class we took a test on Native American Literature, finish up and perfect our origin myth stories in order to submit them.

      Reflection: After taking the quiz and seeing my score that I got in the test, it showed me that I do have a great concept on understanding on the topic of Native American Literature. Also after writing my own origin myth it has proofed me that one I shouldn't be shy when it comes to my writing but it also has taught me on how I can be a better writer when it comes to these types of writings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A phrase that I found myself using the most - August 31,2026

How do you think your experience with that event helps you understand what it might have been like for Americans to experience the uncertainty and change following 9/11? Explain the connection. - September 11, 2026