Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now? - September 18, 2026
Prompt Response: Three items you might find in my trash can today that reveals a lot of myself are ice packs, concert wristbands, and a crumbled sketch of many Marvel characters. If you went through my trash can today, the first thing you will find first are worn out ice packs which resemble the immense hours of practice I do for color guard. This object resembles how I stay calmed even under intense pressure that comes with the sport, even if I have to absorb the horrific heat and huge amount of cuts and bruises I get while tossing my flag or rifle, the ice pack shows that I don’t give up but rather step back for a bit but go back to practice stronger than before. The next thing you will find in my trash can are ripped concert wristbands which resemble my love for music, my chaoticness and life of a party personality. Just like the huge amount of concert wristbands I’m an unpredictable type of person since my music taste varys by a lot which also resembles my different moods throughout the day, but it also shows that if a person wants someone who is the life of the party, the one who brings the jokes, and great late night memories, I’m the best person to call. The last thing you will find in my trash can today is a crumbled drawing of Marvel characters showing my passion for the whole Marvel universe. Those drawings resemble not only resemble my liking of this specific universe of superheroes but it also resembles comfort and nostalgia feeling towards me because for starters my first Pg 13 movie that I ever watched was a Marvel movie making me step into a new era of my life but it also brings me comfort in a way with every Marvel character no matter if they’re the most broken character or funniest character ever I always see a little bit of myself in every character making me love all of those movies regardless if there were horrible movies I still stick with Marvel also showing my strong loyalty I have for anything.
Summary: Today in class we finished up our individual activity about the story “The Rockpile”.
Reflection: After doing the activity today and yesterday I realized that there are a lot of ways to describe a character in a story and some of those examples are direct and indirect characterization which could help us. I also had really fun doing the activity of today because it made me realize that there are also fun ways to describe a character in a story.
Comments
Post a Comment