Two Burning Questions about Life - August 17

 Prompt Response: Two burning questions that I have about life are, "What would happen if our world does get ruled over by robots?", and "What if our whole life is just a dream?". These questions are important to me because all those questions are somehow related to my life in a way or that I just started to think of after watching movies about it and ever since then I would think of that every once in a while. To start with the first question of "What would happen if our world does get ruled over by robots?", this is important for me because I have parents who have jobs that could be easily taken over by AI and that's what worries me a lot because imagine, robots do take over in the next few years I would have to be the one stepping in the line to help out with the rent, with my siblings and all the responsibilities that they do which would make me drop out of college and go get a job to help out my siblings get a life that I could possibly have and that's what worries me a lot. The next question being, ""What if our whole life is just a dream?", this is also important for me because after watching the movie, "The Truman Show", it made me to think every once in a while on what if all that we do in our life's was just a lie and sometimes I be thinking that because there are some things in my life that I would dream off and it would come true making me think that my life is predictable or sometimes there are moments in life that are far too perfect which made starting to believe that everything we do in our life might just be a dream our actual selfs never had just like how other movies warn us. These 2 questions and much more whether if they are silly to more serious or scary they still find a way to keep me up at night.

Summary: Today in class we started to work on our visual representation for our origin myth story which we will present in Thursday, we also learned the basic stuff in Adobe Express so we won't have trouble with it while working on our presentation.

Reflection: Working on my presentation today helped me in a way to help me be more creative within the app and not using outside resources because I will always struggle where to find the images I need for my presentations. It also helped me on deleting the background without having to download the photo in order to delete the background, then download the new version for the presentation, it was always a problem for me and I'm glad Adobe has helped me in that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week - August 14, 2026

A phrase that I found myself using the most - August 31,2026

How do you think your experience with that event helps you understand what it might have been like for Americans to experience the uncertainty and change following 9/11? Explain the connection. - September 11, 2026