One thing that makes me different - August 21,2026
Prompt Response: One thing that makes me different from other people is that I’m way too kind and caring about everyone compared to everyone else. This makes me different from other people because that’s how I grew up as, especially when I had to live in a household there was always something bad happening, whether if it was about money or about immigration, I always had to make sure my whole family was at least happy for a bit even if it was a minute. That also meant I did the same thing when my friends were going through anything in life. I didn't care if I was going through worse stuff then they were or if none of my friends or family did the same, I didn’t care as long as they were ok. If anyone had a bad I always found ways to make them have a smile on their face, no matter what if I had to crack a joke, talk about my latest celebrity crush obsession or write something for them as long as I knew in my heart and mind I was the reason they were smiling, and yes sometimes they will use me just so they can think that they have someone that is a huge fool for them and their happiness, just like how my ex did with me, but despite that I still care about everyone’s happiness before mine. It might be a problem but honestly I don’t see it as a huge problem, it just shows I have a huge heart for anyone and if anyone doesn’t know how to value it then that’s their problem not mine.
Summary: Today in class we finished up on presenting our origin myth posters and we started to read poetry which today we read Emily Dickinson’s poem “I'm Nobody! Who are you?”.
Reflection: After reading her poem I realized that Emily after the poem felt some sense of relief after knowing that us the reader might be the same weird as them. I also realized that everyone can relate to this nowaday how everyone has to hide themselves especially when it comes to social media but what we really need to understand is that we don’t need all those huge amounts of followers so we can feel love what we really need is maybe just a few people to love us for who we are.
Comments
Post a Comment