Most Creative Thing I Ever Made - August 18

 Prompt Response: Being creative is a common thing in my family, but mainly in my mom's side who all major somewhere in any form of arts no matter if it was in design, or music creativity was a quality that I was for sure gonna have in my blood. Throughout my life on being creative I have so made so many things, no matter if it was writing music, poems, songs, or stories, or how I made bows, bracelets and even atempted to write a short movie, no matter if it was for me or for anyone if there is one thing that I created that outshined the rest of the stuff I created is a love story that I made in 9th grade. To start off with this story that I made this story compared to the other love stories I wrote it had a different concept and idea then the rest I wrote, sure that story had 2 teenage kids falling in love like how much of my romance stories that I wrote but this time the theme roam around having a horrible house life and horrible thought but then out of the blue there is a light under that dark tunnel, and I feel some people could relate to that dark theme of life making this already a huge difference between my other stories I wrote. Another reason why it outshines anything else especially when it comes to the books I wrote, the girl always has to be the one being rescued in a way in every book I wrote, but in this story the boy is the one needed to be rescued making the girl his savior since he is dealing with already a horrible dad and dealing with depression but towards the end he learned that he can be as emotional as much as he wants no matter if he's a guy, a lesson I feel guys especially ones around my age should have in their minds. In every story I wrote I always create a playlist to go with the story but when it came to this one I already knew it was gonna be different, like when it came to my normal stories the playlists would always be bubbly and fun but when it came to create this playlist it turned to be an emotional and beautiful one I ever made for a book so it could relate to the book with it's dark themes and even till this day I still cry to this playlist when I hear it but I cry a full river when I hear the playlist while reading the book. Despite being one of saddest and kinda dark creative work of art that I have ever did, it has a huge place in my heart since not only are the characters are relatable, or that the playlist is a great way to make me cry in the middle of the night but because after I wrote it I have never been so sure on publishing this story with anything else in my life, I always thought and still do that if I ever published it, not only will I be proud of myself but it could also teach a lot of people my age a valuable lesson that we all lack of, making this story the most creative thing I ever made.

Summary: Today in class we kept working on our origin myth poster for our stories that we made while also working on it to make it better before submitting it. 

Reflection: Making my poster for my origin myth story has helped me realized and starting to compare with the creative things I have done in my life whether if it was for myself or not. It also made me realized how there is really no actual perfect way when it comes to create any form of art.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week - August 14, 2026

A phrase that I found myself using the most - August 31,2026

How do you think your experience with that event helps you understand what it might have been like for Americans to experience the uncertainty and change following 9/11? Explain the connection. - September 11, 2026