Adventure I would want to go to - August 20

 Prompt Response: An adventure I would like to go to one day is, to go to abandoned places or anywhere after hours even if it sounds illegal. This is an adventure I want to go to one day because when I have free time, I watch videos on how people go to cinemas, malls or even just a Walmart after hours or abandoned and I will just love the thrill and just get adrenaline through my body just like if I was there with them. I would also love to go in this adventure because just knowing that you could be in a place that is off-limits to everyone just feels like you have a privilege being there while breaking the rules for being there, and with all the fences, closed doors and everything that stands in the way just makes it to one of the best challenges for being in that place. This would be a great idea for an adventure because it’s not only for the thrill but also because it adds a bit of curiosity to it for why it was abandoned in the first place and it makes you feel like an explorer, also because of the aesthetic of it makes all of it from how the shadows look dramatic, the shine of the moonlight, the texture of the decaying walls, and the sound of silence just makes you feel like your walking into an post-apocalyptic world. This and many more reasons are why I want to do this as an adventure but mainly because I have a great group of friends to do this with even if half of them get scared easily, but with them crazy is just normal for us.

Summary: Today in class we presented our origin myth visual representations and heard about their ideas of what they think an origin myth is.


Reflection: Presenting in class today has made me realize that even if I’m a really loud and sociable person, I can still get nervous when I go up and talk in front of the class, but I can always get better at it. Presenting in class today also made me realize that everyone has their own way of art and that there is no right way to express it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week - August 14, 2026

A phrase that I found myself using the most - August 31,2026

How do you think your experience with that event helps you understand what it might have been like for Americans to experience the uncertainty and change following 9/11? Explain the connection. - September 11, 2026