3 Goals That I Want To Achieve This School Year
My 3 goals for this school year are balancing my extracurricular activities with my academics and with my life at home, study even harder and finally to be proud of myself and not for someone else. To start off with my first goal with balancing with my after school activities and academics, every start of every school year I would be organized but by the time I'm in the middle of the school year I would be really disorganized, so with that I would have to start getting use to using a planner to be more organized. Secondly, I want to study harder because sometimes I would always study in the last minute or, when I do have time I would not study enough so this year I would start to get use to set a perfect time limit on studying. Lastly, it is to be proud of myself and not for anyone else because I always cared about people think about me but this year, I don't care about what they all think because it's my life, my choices, my school year no one elses's.
Comments
Post a Comment